Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year 2013

I am anti-New Year's resolution because I have to much on my mind to make into a resolution.  Aren't New Year resolutions suppose to be a secret.  Writing them on paper just says,
"Everyone Come Read My New Year Resolutions."  They make no complete sense.  It is just a complete waist of time.  For all of those people who do New Year's resolution, do you even follow them?  I think that if you made a resolution you would just forget about it the next day.  For example, a man puts "workout" on her resolution.  For the first month he is doing well.  After January 31st he expires his account and goes back to being a lazy bum.  Even +Maddie Comisky will agree with me, just ask her.  That's it for now.

Going to have a new bog in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment